Sift automatically gets you money back when prices drop and also unlocks many of the hidden benefits that you probably were not aware of. NEW: Now also all your travel bookings and available benefits are automatically tracked.
Retailers are changing prices all the time. If you buy something and the price drops within the next 60 or 90 day, you may be qualified to get a refund back. Sift automatically tracks prices for your purchases and if the price drops, it will automatically get you money back from the retailer or from your credit card provider. You don’t have to do anything. You sign up and you start getting money back!
Furthermore Sift analyzes hidden benefits that are buried in complex retailer and credit card policies and files the appropriate claims on the user’s behalf, getting consumers back tens of billions currently left on the table every year.
Here is just a sampling of what Sift can unlock for consumers:
● Automated price protection: Monitoring for price changes in a product and automatically securing refunds if a merchant or credit card have a price protection policy.
● Damage and Theft protection: Offering up to 90 days of coverage in case your cell phones, electronics and high value items get damaged or stolen.
● Free extended warranties: Providing free extended warranties for items including televisions, laptops and other electronics.
● Extended Return protection: Extending the timeframe for returning merchandise that is unsatisfactory.
● Trip cancellation protection: Get money back from your travel bookings in case something sudden happens and you need to cancel or delay your trip
● Free car rental insurance: No need to spend extra money on car rental insurance as Sift lets you know which card to use so that you are covered by your credit card
● Flight delay protection: Get reimbursed if your flight is delayed
● Lost luggage protection: Get reimbursed if your luggage is lost
The process is simple. Once you sign up, Sift tracks all of your purchases and travel bookings in one place, maps benefits to individual purchases, and automatically streamlines claims.